Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Skillet Named Glodean - Recipe Central



A few weeks ago my sweet tooth shifted into overdrive and I found myself obeying the urges. I guess this is what it feels like to have an addiction to something and how it comes up on you at the most unexpected times.


I went to my pantry and found all the items I needed for a my snack and so - wait for it - I proceeded to whip up a quick chocolate chip cookie confection. Did I mention that I found me a dope skillet that I nicknamed Glodean?


Me and Glodean 


*Hangs Head*

Anyhow, check out the quick recipe and judge for yourself:


Ingredients:
1 - 2 Cups of Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
10 Tbsp. unsalted butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 - 3 Teaspoons of vanilla extract


 Mix Butter, Sugars, Vanilla Extract in a mixing bowl.



Add chocolate chips *You can Add M&M's, Pecans etc if you would like*


Mix until desired consistency. 


Grease skillet and add mixture and spread to the edges of skillet.






Bake for 20 -25 minutes.  Let cool for 10 -15 minutes and add fresh whipped cream and/or ice cream.


Don't be alarmed - I cranked LOADS of H2O the next day at work to curb the calorie intake from the night before? 




Fix it Jesus!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment