Thursday, September 27, 2012

Let Me Help You Out!!!





It's been a Fast week over where I Am BUT I had to stop, drop and roll on thru and share the knowledge. Having finally hitting a certain stride with the healthy living and weight loss, I had to share with everyone a new app that is sure to help you on your journey.




Growing up I had the same things to nibble on as many of you who are reading this: Chips, cakes, pies, soda's and the like. As much as I loved my grandparents and my mother who still is around, I must admit that they had some questionable eating habits that surely were passed on to me BUT this is about me - So! We off the blame.

Thanks to my beautiful fiance, who even though she is the perfect body type and doesn't need any help with being healthy, I have fallen in love with the Iphone/Ipad app Fooducate. This app helps you as you shop for your regular foods and can aid you in choosing the proper items.




Once I was put on to it? I haven't put it down since! We basically eat a healthy lifestyle complete with Organic yogurts, egg whites, greens, grains and much more BUT sometimes you can be ignorant to what you think is good for you. Take for instance the box of Jiffy baking items that bring out the foodie in all of us. After careful scanning I was floored by what I found out- It's NOT GOOD for us! Who Knew?

Imagine how I felt when I scanned a soft drink and found the amounts of sugar in them or the ever popular bag of Cheetos - Those things are DAN-GER-OUS!! If you are reading this and you possess a Iphone/Ipad, I suggest you get with the program.



Let me bounce, I have food to scan!!! Wish Me Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment