Monday, December 22, 2014

My Weekend - EPIC!!!



So about my weekend.


Check it out:


If you ever visit Nashville?' Be sure to experience this: 





I woke up yesterday morning and checked my Instagram Feed. There it was in all its glory - Hot Chicken from Hattie B's. Before long I had coerced my wife into trekking to Nashville on the hunt for Hattie B's. I mean it's only a 3 hour drive - Or a 2 and a half hour drive *coughs* if you drive *coughs* like me. 



Anyhoo, we took exit 209B onto Broadway and before long we were paying to park. The line was out the door but it moved along pretty quick. This place is quirky yet modern and the music playlist is off the chain. I'm talking: Rick James, The Temptations, Al Green etc. Eat your heart out Nicki Minaj. Ha. 

Yeah so back to the bird - You come into the door, check out the huge menu on the wall and order your food. I ordered a small plate: 



White - breast and a Wing with 2 sides - Greens and Mac n Cheese for $9. There are five different options to choose from: 




Mild
Medium
Hot
Damn Hot 
Shut the Cluck Up 

Add the drink and its $10.80. Ok I added an extra side - Seasoned Fries- but you get my drift. The bird was moist and tender. Not dry. I couldn't finish mine so I boxed it up to go. 



The place is not huge and we wondered how would they seat huge groups and couples with kids etc but it worked. This place is hopping. The joint is jumping. Oh yeah. Did I mention that it's directly next door to Gigi Cupcakes?' Did I also mention that they serve coke floats, banana pudding and local beer?!







EVERYTHING!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment