Thursday, July 5, 2012

Introducing "The Stretch Marks"


I am losing weight, looking good and FINALLY embracing the proper way to live a healthier lifestyle. Daily I wake up looking forward to hitting the treadmill or running along the water BUT there is one thing that recently shocked me.




After checking my weight loss in my mirror, I found these unfortunate lines that seemingly continued on around to the OTHER side of my body. *Moment of Silence for my Ego* Ok, as I was saying, these lines tho not life threatening, took me for a loop.

I began to realize that my body was in a bad place, I mean the amount of stretch marks showed me UPFRONT of how my body was completely out of shape. I knew I was somewhat over my desired body weight but man was it shock to see the "Highway of Stretch Marks".



There are thousands of remedies to remove these lines of struggle but would it actually be wrong to attempt to get rid of them no matter what success I receive from working out five days a week?  I am almost in the place to run along the water with my shirt off but I believe I should keep my struggle wounds.

My progress is going amazingly good, I actually have embraced the "Jump Squats" that many athletes incorporate into their intense training sessions. That however is for another blog post. I personally encourage those who read this to embrace the stretch marks and love yourself.

Look Over The Ipad 

On another note: A Popeye's fried chicken commercial just came on my television. I MUST ignore and embrace the veggies.


Wish Me Luck,



Darian

No comments:

Post a Comment