Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Love Affair: Me and My Waistline have reunited


How amazing has this process been between me and my weight loss, I am over the moon with excitement. As I have stated before, my journey is one of the most inspiring things that has ever happened to me and I had to share via my blog.

Now a little backstory on my love affair with my waistline! Growing up I was what one would say, "Super Skinny" and let me just say, I hated it. But that is another blog story for another day. My waist and me ended up losing touch with each other because of my unhealthy eating habits which I have shared on other posts.



Mannnnn, I have been working extremely hard to get back to my waistline and best believe we have since reunited. I love going to the gym and working out even though my heart is always geared toward working outside the most. I mean, who doesn't love running up and down the steepest stairs feeling the burn that comes from an intense workout but you do what you have too. 

Today I tackled the treadmill and other equipement inside of my gym and boy was it good. I am feeling good, have better energy and I have given up sugar which has been quite the challegene. Once I took a picture of myself today, I saw the signs of loving my waistline return and it encouraged me to workout harder.



I always say, If you are not breaking a sweat working out, you are not working out properly. The cardio and miles ran gave me tons of energy and I walked away feeling confident. I must go now, I am prepping for a morning workout that includes some Yoga and fresh running.



Also, fresh fruits and veggies should always be on the workout menu when getting fit. I keep my fridge stock full of them all!! 

Wish Me Luck!! 


Darian 

No comments:

Post a Comment