Monday, July 2, 2012

The Workouts Are Working


Man oh Man am I excited and I can not hide it from my blogger friends and family. As I have stated before, this weight loss and healthy living journey has been one for the record books. I have struggle with a healthy lifestyle for quite some time and now I am in my groove since moving to another city.

More info after the jump


Forgive me for the BIG Ipad in the picture 


This weekend proved to be a great time for my mindset as I FINALLY accepted that I've lost some of those pesky pounds. I personally keep clothes in the back of my closet so I can be inspired to lose the weight. That is right, I still have those slacks, suits and jeans that I sported when I was slim. Don't fret - I WONT wear them in public - I think!!

Inspiration Station 

However, I keep them so that I can work my way back into them and I also have a picture that I keep for inspiration and I must say it is working. Also, let me testify that me and the fiance went running Saturday and once we finished and hit the showers to change, we hit the farmers market.




I actually love the farmers market simply because the produce is fresh, often organic and affordable. I also found a cool vegan food truck, Fuel Food Truck, which I totally fell in love with. I actually had some healthy taco's and boy were they the BOMB!



I am super stoked to to be losing the weight and I must celebrate with a BIG ole bowl of unhealthy ice cream - Wait! I can't do that anymore. Let me go running again!!


Wish Me Luck,


Darian

No comments:

Post a Comment