Saturday, July 25, 2015

Chocolate Sprinkled Popcorn Recipe on Deck




Let me not even go into a long drawn out rant *hate those* about how much this recipe is and how I damn near ate it all at one time.

Check it out:

Ingredients:

Freshly popped popcorn
Semi Sweet/Dark Chocolate
Salt
Teaspoon of Oil

Instructions:



I popped my popcorn via my trusty popcorn popper that I snatched up at Target BUT you certainly can take it old school and do it via stove top with a little oil.  



Spread popcorn out on baking dish/pan and let cool. I also added some peanuts cause I'm an artist and I'm sensitive bout my shit.


Melt chocolate with boiling water and bowl and melt. Add a teaspoon of oil to chocolate and mix. This gives the chocolate some extra shine. *You can melt it via microwave as well*



With trusted spoon, vigorously sprinkle chocolate sauce over popcorn and allow to cool. 



Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt or reg salt!!!!!






I damned near got my praise on!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment