Monday, April 22, 2013

Kicked Up Baked Chicken



Man oh Man!!! I am eating this on tonight but before I get my ingredients together, I wanted to share with you guys how hyped I am and how you can be as well. Check out this recipe and be sure to try it out.  



Check out this awesome recipe for Kicked Up Baked Chicken and best believe I am gonna be drinking a nice glass of ice cold water from the looks of these spices.


Ingredients:

1-2 large minced garlic cloves.


1/2 teaspoon salt

1/4 teaspoon pepper

1/4  teaspoon Cajun Seasoning

1/4 teaspoon Jerk Seasoning

1 3 1/2-pound chicken, giblets removed

2 teaspoon olive oil


Preparation:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.


Season the inside and outside of the chicken with salt, pepper, jerk & cajun seasoning. Lift up the inside of the skin and apply seasonings as well. Place whole chicken in a roasting pan. Cook the chicken for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.


*Look out for the Kick of the Bird*



No comments:

Post a Comment