Sunday, October 27, 2013

So! I Made Kale Chips - GOOD STUFF



It has been a super minute since I have shared my journey to the other side of healthy. It has been super exciting and I must say it has been amazing.


So! Let's get right down to business with these Kale Chips. Let me just say this: I FREAKING LOVE Kale. I use this amazing super green in various ways. Be it in a quick green juice, as a side and now- As a Snack.



That is correct, I knocked the Kale Chips out the ballpark and I have to share with you guys. Being that Kale can change your life in many ways, it is my pleasure to share this quick recipe.









Ingredients:
3 Bunches of Fresh Washed Kale *Be Sure and Take it off the stem*
Olive Oil
Ms. Dash
Parmesan Cheese

Assembly:
1. Cut kale into bunches but not super thin. Should be able to make about 8 cups.
2.  Assemble on a baking sheet.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes * Be Sure to watch them*
5. Upon removing from Oven, sprinkle with your favorite seasonings and Parmesan cheese.


BEYOND HEALTHY AND GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment