Monday, June 25, 2012

My New Addiction: Climbing The Stairs DAILY


My weight loss journey is forging full steam ahead with my new addiction in a brand new city. When I lived in Louisiana, I would run/walk/jog occasionally in my local parks but never fully took out a strong hill. Well once I hit the state of Tennessee, ALL THAT CHANGED.



Living downtown is amazing with the strong hills and challenging trails along the mighty Mississippi river. My legs and thighs were what one would call in the workout world - A little loose. No one laugh please!! But I digress with the loose legs and move on to how strong they are now. I run daily at least 1 - 2 miles and thankfully I have included the concrete stairs into the mix .



My legs are stronger, my thighs are strengthening and I now mentally count every step I take when working out. Please don't judge me- That's just the nerd in me. I started out doing about 100 steps but now, I try and do at least 300- 350 steps.




I'm healthier, happier and I have lost a few chins If I say so myself. I also love my treadmill and have been to my local tailor for some fancy threads. Now if I could do something about how HUGE my head is now - YIKES!!!

Before the Workouts 






After the Workouts 

Wish Me Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment