Monday, June 25, 2012

PIZZA: The Struggle is REAL


As the night lingers on and eventually comes to an end, my love for pizza is on my back tonight like never before. I know, I know - I should know better.



And yes you would be right - WAIT! - Am I talking to myself?  But at any rate, I love a good heaping slice of UNHEALTHY pizza complete with loads of cheese and the trimmings. Best believe will power is key to this weight loss thing and as I type this post, I feel victorious.

I mean who doesn't love a serious slice of homemade pizza with a beverage of choice?  Don't worry about me simply because my weight loss is pretty significant and I will be running on the riverfront BRIGHT & EARLY in the morning.

However, blogging is therapeutic and thankfully I can type pretty good and so this ends my rant and love of the greatest gift ever - PIZZA!!!



And I'm off to eat me some FRESH cut pineapple!!!

Darian

No comments:

Post a Comment