Saturday, November 3, 2012

No Matter The Time? I'm Gonna Run ON!!!



It's official!!! I am addicted to this thing called running and it is something that I cant get off my mind. Believe you me, I didn't plan on falling in love with this habit but it's here to stay I say.




I don't care where I am, be it in another city or fresh off of the job, I am determined to get my run/walk/speed walk on. Not only does it benefit our heart, it also burns serious calories and causes you to feel good after it is over.

Now don't get me wrong, I find myself cursing hard as I am out there grooving up and down those sidewalks but the outcome is everything. I believe I have went thru a few pair of running shoes but it is so worth the wear outs. Once I finish my run, I always sit down and meditate on how awesome the day was or detox from the challenges I have faced.



My waistline is slimming down, my skin looks better and I find myself staring in the mirror more than ever. Well, I must go and find me some fresh new running kicks so that I can zoom right on past these pesky last few inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment