Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Maggie's Pharm Get's My Money


Ok I know what you are thinking. Now what does a 6'4 guy need with a place like this?! Well let me just tell you - This is the place to be- and then some.


 

I'm a serious cook from scratch kind of guy and spices are my weakness. I woke up needing some fresh spices and I hit the streets. This place is an eclectic mix of homemade candles, soaps, teas and much more.

I hit one corner and there it was:

Mexican Seasoning
Habernero Seasoning
Hungarian Paprika
Hickory Salt

I bout lost it. Margaret was a joy to work with and was super patient as I decided I wanted almost everything they have. I also snatched up some homemade soaps, shower tablets and so much more. 





It's a great place and this guy is a permanent customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment