Saturday, November 3, 2012

FINALLY!!!




I must share this: It has been a struggle to believe that a brother such as myself could ever get rid of those pesky inches from my waist. I know I know, I have been sharing my journey and that should be enough and you just might be right.




This struggle was one that I believe I let get out of hand and judging from my cracking bones? It has somewhat done a number on my body but that is for another day. I have been working at it day in and day out, 6 days a week. I run one day, speed walk the next and watch what I eat.



I constantly ask my fiance if she notices any improvements and she always tells me yes but I do know that this thing is personal and mental. So, I stopped by the local Old Navy joint to try on items and I decided to step out and take a pic of my body which I found, in my mind, to still be fat.


My Rock

BOY! I was wrong!! I looked at the photo, which was HELLA Goofy looking and I was surprised at the benefits of daily runs, sprints up steep stairs and loads of leg lifts. I have to say, GOD IS GOOD!!!

I must go now! I have to continue this journey with a serious workout on the water.

Wish Me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment