Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Busy Day But I Got Moving + What's In My Bowl



Today was a fast paced day at the office and I HAD to get my workout on afterward. The weather is insanely beautiful in my city these days and I took advantage of it and got to power walking. 


There is nothing like taking on hills, stairs and valleys to tread and do with ease. I try and do at least 3 to 4 miles for at least 4 days a week which in my book is pretty damn good. People make it so hard to get moving but it really is not that hard and it causes you to woosa and ponder on what is to come in life.  



Once done with the work out I hit up the market for some red kale -Healthy - and was able to snare me a good and fresh turnip. Check out the recipe and be sure to get innovative with your own pot!! 

Wash Them, Trim Them, Chop Them Up

Saute LOADS of chopped Garlic, Onions and one whole Turnip & Add Kale


Super Secret Add In? Salsa, Olive Oil and Cook Down Until Ready

DONE!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment