Monday, September 24, 2012

Don't Be Fooled - Im STILL Working It Out

Hello All!

I had be super busy working hard and maintaining a healthy lifestyle but I had to drop a weekly line to our friends here at Weighing Out.




As I always state, I NEVER step on a scale to see how many pounds I have lost. Now please don't get it twisted, I totally believe in people knowing how good they are doing but I am not one for the scale.

I can however feel and see the changes my body is going thru to get back to where I was and beyond and man does it feel good. I personally love working out in the elements, be it rain, sunshine or even a slight drizzle - Don't judge me - I LOVE the feeling I get along with the benefits of weight loss.



I still have an intense love affair with those dreaded stairs and even tho I curse something wicked as I am going up and down them, I find myself secretly longing to be with them daily.


Matter of fact!!! I have to go now- Those Damn Stairs Calling my name!!!

PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment