Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's Been a Minute BUT I am Still Working Out


What a lengthy title for the latest post of weighing out but it sums up how I've been living. Best believe I have been super busy with the new job, opportunities and loving my new city but I had to return to the blogging mountain.

More Info after the jump



Being that my job has been in the mist of Elvis week, I have been tempted with some of the most challenging things such as Cupcakes, Pies, Cakes and more. Believe me when I tell you that I have fought the good eating/working out fight of faith and I pat myself on the back daily for not partaking in the devils food- Wait!



Did I mention that we had devils food cake as well???? But at any rate, I stayed the course and took on the hills, stairs and running trails that make my legs and thighs perfect. I mean, it's truly simple: When you work out regularly? You find it hard to stop doing that which your body desires in the area of healthy living.



I actually am in need of some better running shoes BUT just like a teenage love affair, I can not bear to let them go and find some new ones. I have to go now, I have appointments with clients as well as an appointment with various hills.


Oh yeah, instead of running up the stairs only?? I now run UP steep hills and find myself cursing myself out for challenging me. Feels Good after it is over I must say!!!

Wish Me Luck!!!


Darian

No comments:

Post a Comment